|• The pneumatic grain sampler is an industrial sampler for a wide variety of materials, including wheat, barley, corn, pellets, chips, flakes, granules and powders.
• It provides representative and repeatable samples form ships, rail cars, trucks, tubs, bulk-bags or other vessels.
• Sample probe is mounted on the swivel stand and boom which are powdered in three axes.
• The system can operate in 2 different modes which are automatic and manual mode.
• Pressure sensor adjustment at bottom of the truck . Vacuum is provided by a very functional blower (3 kw)
• Telemechanique PLC provides ease of use.
• Remote control is optional
• In the manual mode, it is possible to choose the depth where you can start sampling.
• The grain amount which system takes depend on density and the moisture.
• The system can move 120º right to left and 120º left to right (totally 240 º).
• It can move upwards and downwards.
• The probe strand has 240 cm length and by means of telescopic arms it is possible to extend the probe strand up to 500 cm.
• The probe has 220 cm length.
• High performance vacuum systems can take sample from different depths and transfers to the collector in laboratory