|• CE Certified.
• Conforms to Official World Standards (AACC No:38-52, ICC No: 155&158, 137/1).
• Automatic Dual Chamber System.
• Ease of Use.
• Stainless steel box. No corrosion!
• Measures wet gluten quantity of the wheat meal, wheat flour, durum, semolina and wheat gluten.
• Measures both ground grain and flour at breeders, grain traders, flour mills, flour users, wheat gluten manufacturers, pasta manufacturers and bakeries.
• Two different test methods in the same system.
• Rapid analysis. A complete test takes less than 7 minutes.
• Adjustable mixing and washing time by means of dip-switches
• Possibility to adjust mixing time from 5 up to 75 seconds and washing time from 60 to 900 seconds.
• Robust Design.
• Specially designed holes at the bottom panel enabling device to discharge the water, in case of water pump tubes deterioration.
• Segregation of grain and flour in terms of wet gluten amount